This product is back-ordered; it is unavailable for ordering at this time please come back or continue shopping.
Beer Ace Specifications
Design Twin Chamber; Dual Balanced Diaphragms
Materials of Contruction Polypropylene, EPDM, Santoprene, Celcon, 316 Stainless Steel
Agency Approvals FDA Sanctioned, NSF listed, SK Approved
Power Source Dry Compressed Air, CO2 or Nitrogen
Operating Pressure 20 psi. (1.4 bar) to 70 psi (4.7 bar)
Displacement 2.5 oz. (74 cc) per cycle
Temperature Limits 34 - 120 F
(1.1 - 49 C)
Weight 2 lbs. (.9 kg)
Life 35,000 + US Gallons
* Unique Balanced Diaphragm Pump
* Adds life to pump
* Minimizes “shocking” the Beer
* Accepts Pressurized Beverages into Pump
* Gas driving the pump never comes into contact with the product
* Straight through flow path prevents foaming
* Quick Disconnect fittings
* Only Diaphragm Pump Designed specifically for Beer
* Adds additional pressure to beer system without altering CO2 volumes or introducing new gases to beer.
* Total Precision of Quality Control by separating CO2 needs and Flow Control into Two Independent Operations.
* Eliminate Foaming Problems associated with Temperature Fluctuations and Hot Spots by compressing lines up to 70 PSI.
* Maintain high pressures in long runs without experiencing “flat” beer
* Ability to improve Quality Control on current systems that are using CO2 / Air mix or where several CO2 / N2 mix ratios are required.
Ability of using smaller I.D. hoses in systems: less beer to cool, less wastage when cleaning, less cost of beer bundles, easier installation.